I have really weird sleeping hours! Yesterday I kept waking up in the middle of the night because of my phone.
School was pretty easy today. I had to wait for Tina to be done with ROP so she could come over, so I killed time by walking around and talking to Officer Ryan. I love our talks (: After that it started to randomly rain! Then my dad picked us up and we went home then got a call from Cathy telling us to get ready so we can bust our mission today. We also went and bought food and went dress shopping for Cathy. I love TCT days, jamming all the time!
Some parts of my day were totally uncalled for though, I don't even know how this happens when I didn't even say or do anything. I love karma though, I found my $20 again!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment