Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bonfire

I woke up early to a great morning today (: I stayed in bed for a while then Cathy Nose came to visit me. We just hung out for a while and my sister made us breakfast. Then after Cathy left, I got treated out to Tastea then came back home. I waited for Cathy to come pick me and Tina up and we lagged, sorry Anson! Then Anson, Cathy, Tina, Kevin, Brittany and I all headed to the beach (:

The bonfire was really fun, I love my juniors. I hung out with TCT most of the time and watched the sunset with them and Nicky on the lifeguard tower. Tina wouldn't stop talking about her lady bugs!! After the sunset, we headed back and sat around the fire. Then some of us went back down to the water to swim at night and I was freezing cold. On the way back I couldn't even feel my legs.

It was a fun night! Thank you Jona & Tommy

No comments: