Thursday, June 18, 2009

Irritable

I was such a bitter bear today, I'm never waiting that long again. You think you're so sneaky, but you're not! What an unfair advantage :'(

Today was quite depressing, I hate the feeling of rejection 20 times in a row. Only sold four tickets with Dalena and Nancy. People reject you in the strangest ways. The most common was the "i'm not home" trick, some man actually had the nerve to answer the door and say that "nobody home nobody home". There was the funniest one, where they opened their mail slot and just looked at us through it. There was also, "no sorry, I can't. I have to like yeah.." I love nice old lady's!! Nancy's Vietnamese skills also came in use. I need to brush up on my Spanish for next time.

After that, I went to Todai with my family for my cousin's graduation. It was alright, but way too overpriced! I'm in a major food coma, because I hate going to buffets and not eatting a lot. It's such a waste ): I don't think I'm gonna work out today because I'm really tired.

I'm excited for tomorrow though! It's going to be Tina-Tran day, even though we might go to chicken friday but whatevers (:

1 comment:

captain n said...

Oh yeah, remember the, "I gotta do.. yeah..." guy.

& the kids I don't like!! :(
Also, the guy that may be sneaky with his friend in the house.