I am done with my finals!! (': I feel so successful this year. I think I will be getting A's in everything except for math. My parents will love me again!!
I loved today, I got out of school at 12:30pm (: After school, Beth drove me and Kenyth back to his house since she was getting a cardigan from Nancy. Then we sat around and I met Diane's boyfriend. His sisters made food for us, more fatness!! After everyone left we started to work on Kenyth's project, and I swear books hate him. We went to the Westminster library to find a book, and they're closed for construction. So we ended up going to Barnes and Noble and it turns out they're sold out of the book he wants. Then we just ended up going back to the Starbucks near his house to buy strawberry water because the one at Bella Terra was $2.50 instead of $0.50.
When we got home Nancy was home and we chased down an ice cream truck and continued working on his project. We didn't really do anything besides make a dice and get some ideas down. It's so funny to see Anthony have the same shirt as me. After a while he dropped me back off home and I started getting instructions for the Spanish project, and now I'm done (:
Tomorrow's going to be a fun day!! I was planning on going to Beth's bonfire but my sister and Rumesh wants to take me and Destiny out for dinner and shopping to celebrate our good grades (: I love my second family!! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment