I love love love her so much. Yesterday she took me and Destiny out to eat and gave us each $50 gift cards! Then after I came home I went to sleep until now.
I hate craigslist, it gives you too much false hope!! I found a Sidekick 09 for $50 but right when I emailed the guy, he sold it. Then I found one for $100 + 4 gb memory, and it was sold too. Now I'm hoping the $80 person hasn't sold theirs, but then the person lives in Bellflower. ): FML, phones hate me.
Graduation was fun! I left my family and went over to Rumesh to get a better view. After, a bunch of family & friends came over to my house for a party and the animals finally left at like 12ish.

1 comment:
It's that, or do homework WHILE I'm on vacation. No thanks! I would like to enjoy my two months..without homework.
Post a Comment