First we took a nap then after that we woke up and my mom made us chicken pasta. Then we got ready and went to Kenyth's house to play Sims 3. Annie came over after an hour or so, then Tina made Kenyth nasty Chef Boyardee and we helped him wash laundry. I finally made him change his bed sheets after buying them for a year. After that, Joey came and ______ came too! I'm really glad the surprise worked out, I felt so doubtful in the morning. But after we watched Wall E and then _____ left so Joey, Tina, and Annie went to go get In-n-Out (:
When they came back we ate and finished Wall E, then Annie left to Summer Heat. Then we started watching Madagascar 2 but I felt like I should've left before it got late. So me and Tina went back to my house and we had a really good talk. I really love you Armpit :')
I'm so lucky to have you in my life, I don't think you know how much you mean to me.
lonerkenythnot (11:30:17 PM) : you aree my princessss

No comments:
Post a Comment