Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Vans

I really hope you feel better Bob!! ): Hopefully you're out of the hospital because I forgot to ask.

I never have to go to PE ever again!! I'm so happy (: After school I went to Kenyth's to study, and I was actually able to get 2 pages of literary/poetry terms down while he was sleeping. Then when he finally woke up I started to help him on his project. We barley did anything except go to Walmart to buy supplies then draw squares on a piece of poster board. Staying at his house is going to make me fat. His sisters brought home really good cream cheese crossoints. And we bought cookie dough candy and ate mexican ice cream. It's so good!! (:

School ends early tomorrow, and there will be no more finals for me after that. So I think I'll go to Kenyth's again to help him out for real this time. These are the few times I love having AP classes, all I have left now is my English terms. And I should review for math a little.

Study time.

No comments: