Saturday, June 20, 2009

Bonfire

I love Red Cross (: Today we had our social with Villa Park and Fountain Valley. At first it was really awkward because everyone was already in their own cliques and didn't really socialize. So, the Westminster kids went in the water. Me and Cathy were so lame, first we only wanted to get our legs wet. But then, Cathy got her shirt wet so we decided to just get in anyways. I had sand in every place imaginable including my phone, FML. Now when I want to press on the home keys, I have to press extra hard.

In the middle/end of the day I ran all the way to Newland from Brookhurst to meet up Kenyth because he was on Beach. The groups of seagulls were kind of scary, so I tried to run really fast past them. Then I finally met up Kenyth and we sat and watched the sunset. After it got dark so I started to run back to the Red Cross bonfire. Running in the dark was not enjoyable, I couldn't tell where I was. And I couldn't recognize anyone's face when I got back. But the end was fun because people started talking to each other finally (:

No comments: