I'm so tired today! I really shouldn't have stayed up until 4:30am with Annie and Tina, but I really love our good talks (:
I woke up at 9am today for the ASB meeting, then after it ended I waited for Kenyth to pick me up. But when I called he wasn't awake yet so I waited for an hour then he drove me back to his house to wait for the next movie time. His mom is so nice and made a lot of food, I was so full! We didn't end up watching the movie until 2:50pm so I stayed at his house and played Sims 3 (:
Up was one of the few good animated movies that I've watched. It's so cute!! After I got home I crashed and I just woke up. Healthy eating habits start today. I also need to clean my room ):
Tuesday - Day to myself
Wednesday - ASB meeting
Thursday - ASB meeting + Bonding
Friday - Chicken Friday at Kenyth's
Saturday - Red Cross Bonfire
I need to go eat Boiling Crab with Annie and Tina sometime next week. And, also have a swimming/movie day with Allyson and Emily. I can't wait!! :')
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment