Friday, May 15, 2009

Wolverine

FML, so during the sign-ins, all sophomore swimmers got transferred back into 6th period P.E. Luckily, Mr. Cain is going to try to get us out of it. I haven't had P.E. since freshman year! Today was the last day in the pool, and the water was really hot.

I hate hate hate bug bites, so irritating ):

I still have no idea what I'm going to do tomorrow, but I really want to go see The Maine/Meg N Dia. I hope you're having fun at Camp Med, Armpit.

I need to start exercising now that swim is over! I'm going to wake up tomorrow morning and run on the elliptical. And I will probably start reading 1984 because I have less homework now. I also need to find a dress for the banquet and pay my swim fees to get my medals.

Reminder: Tell Kha & Andrew to pay back my $40

2 comments:

Cathy said...

you guys will need to go back to pe :) I remember sophomore year during track, we tried to get out of pe as well but Mr. Brennan was firm about it.. SUCKAAAAAAA

Cathy's Corner said...

I WANTED TO GO TODAY BUT I HAD NO RIDE.....