Sunday, May 31, 2009

Biting

The day started off with my mom waking me up telling me that her and my dad were going to leave for the wedding. Then I got up and cleaned the house while I waited for Kenyth to go home and come pick me up. And since my parents weren't going to be home for a while, I decided to give him a grand tour of my house.

Then after like five minutes, we left to Mae's Cafe! It was my first time being there, even though I've lived like 2 minutes away from it my whole life. I ordered the Golden French Toast which was pretty good (: Then we went to this one park with a lake near Bella Terra and walked around for a bit. There were a bunch of really ugly and fat birds there, so we went to his house.

We got there and watched "Most Extreme Sports" and there were these Australian ladies stuffing octopus down their fishnet pants. It was pretty gross, they need to find better sports! Diane came home after and she asked me to straighten her hair for her. The rest of the day was a lazy day and we just napped and I went home at 7pm.

By the time I got home my sister came home and we had dinner and went to Walmart. Then we came home and I just made her some comfort cupcakes. I really hope you're going to be able to cope with this situation sister. It's one really big sacrifice ):