Monday, May 25, 2009

Internet

I hate Time Warner Customer Care. I wanted my internet fixed, but they started to survey me before they would fix it!!

Today was so boring ): I didn't know what to do at all. I probably should have been working on Angus's homework though. I think I'm just going to finish up my summary and read.

We're only going to go to our classes 8 more times!! So far, I have straight B's except for Spanish ): I need to pull my grades up.

I also need to start exercising and even out my tan! And get another bathing suit since I lost the top to my other one. My family came over and said I was starting to look fatter, time to start cutting down on the junk food and eating normal sized amounts. I blame my massive appetite on swim!

I miss my baby!! ):

1 comment:

captain n said...

YOU DO NOT LOOK FATTER!!