Monday, May 11, 2009

Miss

The weight of AP Biology has been lifted from my shoulders :') I wish I would have studied more, I got through like 3/4ths of the book. But it's over now, no regrets!

As for world history, I'm going to pretty much fail. Today I have to finish my AP Lit card & catch up on three days of math homework. I neglected math for biology, now math is so confusing. After all that, history study time!

It feels so strange coming home so early, but I love having more time! My mom also found out about my earring last night, but I'm not sure if she knows its real. So far she hasn't said anything about it, but I think she's sparing me because of AP testing.

I'm going to have to spend so much money on banquets :( I think it's going to be around $70. I have to pay $20 for swim, $20 for NHS/CSF, and $28 for ASB. Luckily, the track banquet that Cathy and Vivian invited me to is free (:

Saturday is going to be a busy day! I'm going to work the Stussy sale, then the Blessed Sacrament Carnival with Kenyth, and then I think I'm going to Kelsey's for her belated birthday party.

This is the one feeling I hate that you make me feel.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

technically, it's not free since you'll have to bring whatever food sophomores are supposed to bring to the pot luck, but hey! very cheap :)