Sunday, May 24, 2009

Vacancy

This morning started off pretty slowly, I ended up not having to go to church. So, I woke up around 11-12ish and did laundry and got yogurt with my sister. I also saw Rumesh for a bit which was pretty nice (:

When we got home my relatives were over at my house to just hang around and let my little cousins swim. Then my aunt and uncle saved my day by taking me to the mall (: I decided to treat myself to two shirts since I haven't bought clothes in forever.

I really missed Kenyth and since I wasn't going to really see him much this week, I tried to get out of the house. And it worked! So we went back to his place to go watch Vacancy which was pretty good, it just had a crappy ending. I'm glad I got to see him today though :o)

I hope what I'm feeling isn't true.

No comments: