Saturday, May 16, 2009

Into Your Arms

In the afternoon I worked at Stussy and the clothes gave me a headache!! There were clothes everywhere and it was all a big mess, but on the bright side the lady let the people who helped out have some free tee's. All the girls shirts that were left out were ugly so me and Denise got shirts for Kenyth/Andy.

After Stussy, Joey picked me up along with Annie and Kenyth. Then we had to wait at school until Steven came and then we finally headed off the the beach to see The Maine/Meg N Dia. We had no change so me and Annie had to walk really far to get quarters for the meter, so much excercise!

I knew something was wrong, so I just stuck with Annie the whole time. But your text was my sign of relief. It was pretty ironic how after we were good again, Into Your Arms came on.

Thank you for literally sweeping me off my feet and carrying me back to the car (:

No comments: