Finals ended up pretty okay. I placed third in my IM and second in my 4 x 50 relay. My boyfriend's so cute!! While I was warming up in the pool, all of a sudden I hear a bunch of "Awws" and I look up and I see Kenyth. He's so adorable, he came to surprise me (o: And since i always need music before my race, he played Jump Start to me before my race to calm my nervousness!
Then after that Christine drove me, Annie, and Tina to Oceanview to go watch The Ranks & Broken Stereo perform. Thank you so much for the ride! And thank you Armpit for coming along with me. The show was pretty good (: Kenyth's whole family came and it was really cute. I met his dad today but all I did was greet him. I forgot to say bye to his sisters though, damnit lost points. But at least I got me and Tina in for a dollar.
I'm so depressed, I left my duck suit at Orange. And my goggles & Katie's cap that I borrowed got stolen as well. FML, and Tina got her shoes stolen.
Pictures up tomorrow!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment