Happy Mother's Day!
Me and my sister surprised my mom with 2 bouquets of flowers and an orchid plant along with some money so that she can send it back to her mom in Vietnam. And we made her some breakfast. My dad is finally showing some compassion for my mom finally after like 15 years and is going to give her some money every month to send to her mom because he overheard her on the phone with her sister talking about how bad she felt that she had nothing to give. Good job Dad.
AP testing is tomorrow, kind of nerve wrecking. I once again got up early to study, and my parents didn't make me go to church so I got more study time to myself. I got through like half of the book! I'm not going to cram tonight, I rather go to sleep early so I don't fall asleep during the test.
100 questions - 80 minutes
4 essays - 90 minutes
I NEED A WATCH!!
Laundry time later, I officially have no more clothes to wear. Please fix the laundry machine today, Dad. I'll probably be studying at the laundry mat. Also, I need to get snacks + clear bags at Walmart later so I can eat during the test.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Mr. S predicted them!
I need a watch too...
Post a Comment