Well, this morning since I knew we were going to go out, I purposely woke up early at 8am and got in 7 hours of studying biology (: Then around 3pm we left the house. I was so sure we were going to Mile Square, but after we passed it I got really confused.
He ended up taking me to this place called Crystal Cove for our belated one month (because I wanted to study for history last week). My ears popped on the way up there, I hate that feeling! Crystal Cove is like this national park that's up in the mountains, so much exercise! This is what I thought the whole place was:

But then that wasn't it, we had to walk through this underground tunnel thing which lead to like a secret beach (:

I loved the view! After, we got hungry and went to this miniature Ruby's shack and got shakes and a cinnamon bun which was overly sweetened. Then we walked around the national park (uphill, fml) and we left at like 6pm.

We didn't get back until like 7pm though because the PCH in Laguna has like a bunch of little stores so it took forever to get through that, but on our way back we saw a little telephone booth so we stopped to take pictures inside (:

Thank you so much for today baby, you're more then I've ever dreamed of :o)

4 comments:
:O WOW, this is so romantic!!!
You kick ass!
your heads make a heart <3 :) heheh how cute.
OMG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROMANTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and no, his mother just dropped his little brother home and left.. hahahaha
Post a Comment