Thursday, May 21, 2009

Banquet

After school, Annie and Tina came over to my house to get ready. Tina did mines and Annie's hair and we ate and got lazy. Then when time started running out everyone started rushing and Cathy came and brought Dalena's dresses. Thank you so much for letting me borrow them! I got to match with Kenyth, theheh. Well, when it was about time to go, Kenyth calls me and tells me that he can take us. He looked so good today (o:

The banquet was pretty okay, I wish that we were able to talk more though. But the coaches were talking so out of respect, we had to stay quiet ): I hope you had fun Cathy Nose, and thank you so much for coming! The food was pretty good, it was so much better than last years! Then we ate, got our awards, and took pictures. I only got one of my medals today though, I need to go ask for my other one.

Then after everything was over, Kenyth drove Kha home first then dropped me and Tina off at my house. We had a really nice talk too, I love you so much Anit. I also had a good talk with Annie today too. I really love them so much (:

Pictures are going to be up tomorrow because I have to study for my math test!

1 comment:

captain n said...

Aw, I'm glad you had fun. :)