Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mellow Jello

So then yesterday, I'm so glad Mr. Ibarra didn't say anything to me about ditching. Well, he did but he didn't yell at me or anything. I'm never leaving class again!! Going to supervision wasn't as scary as I thought it'd be but they were searching me for drugs because of stupid Steven who ironically had pink eye and they thought he did weed or something. Maybe I wasn't that scared though because I put my sister's cell phone number on the emergency card so it wouldn't matter if they called home or not. I'm really going to miss having a teacher so laid back as him, today he let these two girls get out of class and walk to seven eleven to buy him food, crazy man.

I figured out one of the people that live in my neighborhood is like a stalker or something. He knows everything about everyone on my street! He's such a creep, he waxes the stop sign in front of his house. What a creeper.

I need to go find a purse or something, I usually stuff things inside of my pockets, but it's uncomfortable having a bunch of stuff inside my jeans. I was planning on getting this volcom one from zumiez but it's expensive. My mom thinks I have like 30 something pairs of shoes. I was going to buy this like 15 shoe, shoe rack and she told me it wasn't enough. I guess it's time for me to buy more shoes!

I miss my 7th grade skin! It was so clear and free of pimples. Now I'm starting to have a lot of pimples. I feel bad for you Cathy and your disgusting bug bites, I'll bring you itching cream tomorrow.. if I could find it. Jello lab tomorrow, you're not funny Brothwell!

Verticle or horizontal!? Still so indecisive.

1 comment:

anjalimehtus said...



modular kitchen designs bangalore India's finest decorative arts for luxury home furniture and interiors. Our collection is custom created for you by our experts. we have a tendency to bring the world's best to our doorstep. welfurn is leading Interior design company that gives exquisite styles excellence in producing and cheap storage unitsQuality standards. will give door-step delivery and can complete the installation at your home.