Saturday, July 26, 2008

Come Back

I miss Tina and Tommy so so much right now!! Why do they both leave on the same day, at the same time. Tommy lied, he said his plane wouldn't leave until tomorrow, figures out his plane departs at 12am. I'm talking to him right now, and he said his grandma tried to rip the letters off of the shirt I made him. His grandma hates me!!

The bright side of things is, summer school is finally over! And I got an A in Bio and Health. Mr. Ibarra was is so cool, me and Steven told him we were going to leave and he let us go, and all he said was be good. Mr. Brothwell, you're pretty cool too for bumping me up 0.9% to get me that A. This week I was like suffering from sleep deprivation, so much studying! I fell asleep at like 8pm yesterday until like 10am this morning. Then I took another nap again today.There's a bug bite on the bottom of my foot, and it really hurts whenever I walk on it.

I'm really bloated right now. I just went to Home Town Buffet with my sister and my papa. My mom is at her sister's right now visiting her brother in the hospital. This is the first time she's been gone in like five years. I bet she's having the time of her life because she doesn't have to deal with my dad right now.

I feel bad for my uncle, he was at Albertson's and he was standing at the meat section and there was water dripping and he slipped on it, then he hit his head on the glass thing the meat is in, then after that he fell backwards and hit his head on the ground. He went into a coma for a day after that, now he's awake but he can't really eat and he's in a lot of pain. Well, after he sues Albertson's he's probably going to be set for life after the millions of dollars he gets for it. I really hope he's going to be okay.

I'm going to miss you


& you.

No comments: