Sunday, July 13, 2008

Weekend

I'm so tired right now. I just got back from Knott's because my uncle's company was having a picnic there and gave him free tickets. I found my cousin aunt person working there today. I'm surprised she still kept this job since she only lasted at her last job for like a day. I still need to study but all I want to do is sleep. I couldn't study yesterday because I went to my soon to be cousin's birthday party and to Jonathan's house. He looked pretty good when I visited him, that made my day. His Uncle Bao had a really loud laugh, it scared me. That reminds me of the lady who was laughing in the line and she sounded like she was hyperventilating. And there was this couple standing in front of us, PDA! So akward and disturbing, they need to get a room!

Time to attempt to study for Bio, Goodnight.

No comments: