Today, me and Denise went afterschool to do analysis questions, even though we really didn't do it. She's so distracting, her and Andy both. They told me and Tommy to record them while they abuse each other. Denise seemed like she had a lot of fun hitting Andy. Abusive relationships are bad Denise.
its trann (7:35:36 PM): we actuallly have to get stuff done, unlike today
iTommmy (7:35:51 PM): yeaa
iTommmy (7:36:02 PM): noo more filming for andy and denisee
I made the present for Tommy, well half of it! I need to find some tissue paper for the present. I'm so excited for friday, yet not at the same time because I won't get to see Tommy after that for a long long time and I have a final! Which I'm not even studying for right now, I'm just going to wait until Mr. Brothwell puts up the questions, then I'll actually have the right thing to study this time. Okay, so Mr. Brothwell actually isn't that bad as I thought. When I stayed after school it was just like me and the scooter squad, and Denise was outside somewhere with her lover. Then I started to talk to him and he was being nice. You should stop talking to people like they're stupid during class time though!
Tomorrow I need to get started on those analysis questions. So much work to do tomorrow, and I need to bake brownies! Have to wake up at 5 something in the morning tomorrow. I'm not even sure if i can get up that early. I must though, extra credit!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment