Pathetic much? I'm up at 2 am during summer studying for my final that's going to be in less than 5 hours. I feel really productive right now. I answered around 25 sample questions, baked brownies for Tommy, did his present thing, and helped people. I should really be studying, but Tina here is distracting me so I decided to blog anyways.
Mr. Brothwell was on my good list today. He bought us pizza afterschool and we played Jeopardy. For Jeopardy it was kind of a win win thing because one group is going to get a perfect lab journal regardless, and the other group is going to get 10% added on to their final. I think I'm going to get the 10% since our group won. Final Jeopardy was pretty hard, then he changed it to "Spell the two English 2 Honors names". Lovin' it.
Tomorrow is going to be a good/bad day. Good: last day of summer school, pizza in Ibarra's, me and Tommy are going to celebrate our anniversary early. Bad: last day I get to see Tommy until registration, final, Last day I get to see Tina. Why is everyone leaving me!? Tommy and Tina, my loves :[
Finally done with the lab journal, I kinda half assed it because I just made up stuff just to finish it. Now time to do more sample questions.


Guess who? Kathy Tree!

No comments:
Post a Comment