Today was the first time I actually felt an earthquake! It scared me, because I was standing next to the fish tank and the water was like splashing and stuff and my pool was like making waves. I asked my mom about Elaine's thing and she said yes, but I can't find any of my swimsuits. The only one I have is my team suit, which Diana has right now! I'm going to probably be a creeper in my one piece..
I felt so unproductive today, all I did was sit around, eat, and watch tv. I loved it! After having AP Bio and stuff, I love my lazy days. I finally got to talk to Tommy today, so happy. I give his mother bad impressions of me, he was looking through the pictures we took and his mom saw them and she was like she has really short shorts. And while we were webcaming today, his mom saw it and went up to the webcam and I waved to her, she kind of looked at me like I was a little creeper :(
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment