My nieces and nephew came down again when they dropped off my mom. I only got to see them for about an hour though because they were at home waiting for me, but I was out with my sister buy potato gun supplies. Then when we finally got home, they went to South Coast Plaza. Then when they came back we ate and they had to leave. They love me, I'm first on my niece's top 8, hahahha! She's kind of a little nasty, but it's okay, she'll grow out of it.
I've been webcaming with Cathy and we kept trying to add people onto our thing, but no one has a webcam with them! We finally ended up getting Tina Le and Cindy to webcam with us, but Cindy froze on us and all we saw was her boobs!
I have a prom date.

I miss you armpit, come back home!

No comments:
Post a Comment