Monday, August 31, 2009

Our Beach

I had a wonderful day. I love spending time with my baby. This was the last day of summer of 2009 we spent with each other. You are truly the best boyfriend ever, it's not the places you take me or the things we do, but it's just being around you makes me feel so good about everything. You take the stress away from school and all the problems with family. I feel like I take a step out of reality when I'm with you because of how I can get away from everything. But I think back again, and this is reality. You are real, all of these feelings are real and after almost 5 months it's still hard to believe.

So for our late four month anniversary date, he took me to this nameless beach, Our Beach. I was really surprised when he picked me up though because he came in Diane's brand new car. I loves it! By the way, thank you Dalena!! You're the best girl :)

So to get to where he was taking me we had to hike down a hill, run across a highway, jump over the barrier, and climb down to get there. But it was all worth it, we got the beach all to ourselves! The sand was completely untouched! I was really sad because when we were skipping stones, I lost my bracelet in the ocean that said Kenyth's name on it. But he was sweet about it and told me he'd be with me in the ocean forever and threw the bracelet with my name on it in there too. It was a funfilled day with PB&J sandwiches, scary sand crabs , skipping stones, somewhat swimming, and making music.

6 comments:

DeniseV said...

Too cute.
Like a love movie.
Like a sweet teen love movie.
But I'm cuter than you & kenyth.
and you love me a lot.
cause I'm cute.

terrificallytina said...

oh my gosh... he's a keeeper, alright. you guys... are so adorable..

Cathy said...

YOU LEFT OUT THE MOST IMPORTANT PART!!!! But it's okay, still wonderful :)

vvn said...

tell me those bracelets were NOT plastic! )))):

HAHAH justkidding, wish you could have gone to the board bonding!

captain n said...

What Denise said.
"But he was sweet about it and told me he'd be with me in the ocean forever and threw the bracelet with my name on it in there too."
The best part, ever.

annientdo said...

aww!! you guys are soo adorable!! i cant believe all that came from kenyth... haha he is such a dork :D