Today I woke up and showered and left to ASB. I felt like a fatass this morning because I walked Linda to her house and I bought a package of snickerdoodles and a liter of Brisk. I need to lose weight.
After the meeting Kenyth came to pick me up so I could hang out with him one last time before camp. He started fixing stuff on my phone and I played DDR and napped. Then Nancy came home and asked if we wanted to go to the beach. We headed off to go get some drinks then we hit the beach and soaked in the sun while Kenyth taught me how to master eating sunflower seeds. After an hour or two we went to Cherry On Top and then headed home and made steak and mash potatoes.
Kenyth took me home after we were done eating and me and my sister drove up to Costa Mesa for Johnny's birthday. We didn't stay there long though because it was most of my uncle's gangster friends that I haven't seen since I was like six. They were like, "I remember when she was just a little pup". That is the first time ever anyone has ever called me a pup.
I ended up going to the beach twice today because I went grunion running with my sister & the second family. There were no fishes, but it was fun spending time with them. I love them so so much.
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment