Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Four Months

I was woken up by Nancy's call asking if I needed her to get the stuff for me in Chinatown (Thank you!). Then I decided to wake up after that because it was really hot. I got ready then I headed off to school to help Dalena with backdrop stuff. Then Kenyth picked me up and we went back to his house.

He was planning to take me out for our four months but things came up and we ended up not going because his mom needed to run a bunch of errands which she used two of the cars for. I love Diane's new car!! It makes me want a car so much more ): But yeah, it was really nice and me, Kenyth, and Nancy were just playing around in it. After, we were going to go to Mika's for sushi but Kenyth left his license in his mom's car so we stayed home and I made bacon and eggs. And Kenyth made rice, he has such a cool rice dispenser!!

We just stayed home most of the day, made food, and hung out with Nancy. Things didn't go as planned, but it was really fun (: I love his family! Diane took me home after and she was trying out the bluetooth and it was pretty amusing. My mom came out of the house right when we drove by, but thank goodness for tinted windows!

Happy four months baby <3

No comments: