People didn't go home from my house until like 3am yesterday ): And they left beer bottles all over the backyard which I had to clean up. I got to see my cousin Daniel that day though. I was expecting to see Trang but when I asked him where she was he told me they broke up. So sad, after three years.
I'm anticipating to see you tomorrow, it's been 2 weeks (minus registration) since I've seen you. Hooray for all nighters to make up for the loss of study time I'm going to have tomorrow.
I really wish I could go to the Red Cross meeting at Cathy's house. I want to be able to bond with the board ): But then it starts at 6pm which is my curfew, sadly. Hopefully it'll be at an earlier time next time. I hate it that my parents got less lenient on me again. ):
I'm going to read myself to sleep now, goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Please do Part G for me!!!
Dear Tran,
I'm sorry I didn't write you a letter if I wrote you a letter on my blog then I would've had to written other letters also. But if I did post that letter in my blog it would say that I honestly really do miss you :( and you're one of the reasons why I want school to start. I'm actually really really excited to see you! ...... I'm being serious. Please update me soon.
yours truly, anit your armpit
p.s i miss you :)
Post a Comment