Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunset Beach

I had lots of fun with my baby yesterday (: He biked over to my house at around 11am and we rode the bike back to his house. We got our stuff ready and we were going to head out but then the front tire on the bike went flat. I guess we ran over something on our way to his house. He tried putting Nancy's tire on it but then it was too wide, so Kylor came over with a new tire and fixed the bike for us.

After that we started biking over to Sunset Beach and got Cherry On Top on our way there. I'm so thankful for tandem bikes, my only way of ever riding a bike. Once we got to the beach we just laid in the sand and dipped our feet in the water. His sister Diane called my phone to check up on us, she's so sweet :') I love his sisters! When we got home Nancy brought home Alfredo from BJ's for us too. I met Alex but I didn't say much because I'm still in my shy mode I guess. But overall, it was a really fun day and then he biked me home and I knocked out.

No comments: