The first day of school was like any other. I still feel like school hasn't started yet, I felt like I was on my way to an ASB meeting. I almost forgot to carry my school stuff too ): My schedule is really messed up, I have 0 - 4 and I'm missing leadership and multimedia. On a brigher note, Kenyth doesn't have 5th or 6th period either so we walked to 7 eleven, then back to school to turn in homework, and then his mom picked us up and I went over to his house.
I really wish I knew how to speak Vietnamese better so I'd be able to talk to his mom normally. I hate speaking in Vietnamese to people other than my parents because I sound really stupid and I stutter. But yeah, after Linh took me home I came home and my mom gave me food from Macaroni Grill then I knocked out until 12am. I can't believe I stayed awake for 2 days straight, eff procrastination.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment