Saturday, September 12, 2009

Oreo

I was supposed to wake Kenyth up at 9:30am but I woke up and fell back asleep until 12:00pm, sorry ): After that I just sat around the house and then Kenyth picked me up and we went to his house. We both were opposite Oreos to each other today! I learned how to play Seven Years at his house, ate an Oreo brownie and cookies, then played some Left 4 Dead. I laaaavs it. Kenyth took me home around 5ish because I had to go to my uncle's house after.

When I got home I got ready and headed off to my uncle's new house. He got Boiling Crab, so delicious! I'm so full from it though, major food coma. All I want to do is sleep right now ):

1 comment:

annientdo said...

did you gusy are always together!! you guys need a couples name. like tranyth! or kran...HAHAHA jk thats gay... LOL