Monday, September 14, 2009

Piercing

Club Rush week has been postponted to tomorrow. I really hate how William's changes his mind/forgets stuff even though I know he's busy. But yeah, he was supposed to sign my form but he never did so I wasn't able to get my tables/chairs today. And then he asked me why we had it on Monday, and he was the one that told me to do it on Monday when I suggested Tuesday. So nerve wrecking!

Afterschool Tina, Kenyth, and I went to Jamba Juice to visit Randy and he gave us 50%off! (: Thank you Randy!! Annie and Joyce biked over to visit him too, then we all went to Sally's to buy earrings because my old piercing covered up and Tina wanted to pierce hers again. Luckily, Annie had her gun on her so we didn't have to buy another one. Thanks wife!

So when we got home me and Tina ate taco chicken and we pierced our ears. We went back and fourth with the piercings so much. I got mine pierced five times and Tina got hers pierced three times until it was perfect. No pain, no gain right?






























Today was a nice bonding day with you. We haven't hung out in so long! I missed you so much, now we have to get our gym passes and start working out.