I'm so sick of school already and it's only the second day. I totally over slept and missed 0 period, now I have to take my history test on Tuesday. More reading time for me I guess!
After lunch me, Kenyth, and Steven walked across the street to Steven's house. I got to see his cute little hamsters then we drove over to Kenyth's but he forgot his key so Steven dropped us back off at school. We waited for Nancy to come and pick us up and then we hung out at his house and he bought me ice cream :o) Diane came home from the hospital and she looked so sick, I felt so bad for her ): I was on the computer for a while waiting for Kenyth but when I went to look for him and he was asleep on his bed. Poor baby was so tired.
You take things so hard on yourself :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment