Friday, August 7, 2009

Guitar

I sold my old iPhone for $200 and bought a better one for $150! $50 profit, I'm so happy! I love really nice people on Craigslist.

ASB camp is almost here and I'm so excited. I still need to do so much more things before I leave though. And I promise to you, Tina and Annie, that I will hang out with you after camp. I could have hung out with Annie today, but she's such a party pooper. So, me and Kenyth just recorded music (or attempted to at least). I will get it down next time, I promise!

My sister moved back home and I really love having the company around, even though she's at work from 12pm-10pm. I'm not so lonley anymore though! I really need to get cracking on my AP homework, FML.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i cant sleep

Anonymous said...

you suck!

Anonymous said...

hehe i luvs you :)