Thursday, August 27, 2009

Give Love A Try

So since it was 100 degrees earlier and it was too hot to do homework I decided to be productive and play the guitar today instead of sleep. I learned Give Love A Try so now I can teach you Annie! Smacking the guitar strings cut my finger meat though. It was disgusting, so I taped my fingers up.

Now I need to be the good child and finish picking up the rest of the leaves and then read history. For the past three days I have been on Chapter 3, and I have only read 6 pages from it, FML.

I think Avon is the cutest thing ever!! I love her singing :o)

3 comments:

terrificallytina said...

you need to teach me!! :D

annientdo said...

yay :) i cant learn it though!! my guitar is stupid!! :(

Cathy said...

WHOOOOOO GUITAR PARTAY!!!!!!!!!