Monday, February 16, 2009

Yogurtland

So today I woke up early had pancakes with my family. I was supposed to go have a family thing but they canceled. So, after that me, my sister, and my mom went to fresh and easy and I got pesto sauce. It tastes so good on bread! Then after that I had to go to the doctors to get my physical. I had to wait in there for like an hour and it was gross because everyone smelled like that asian oil stuff. I need to seriously go find a pediatrician. After I got my physical, I went to Yogurtland with my sister and her boyfriend.

It was the first time I met him and he seems like a pretty good guy. He's really funny and he wasn't like awkward like other people. Me, him, and my sister were going to go sneak out at night to go eat but then my parents were still awake so then we couldn't go. My parents are like vampires it was like 3am and they were still awake. My sister said that maybe next week we'd go. If my sister's married their boyfriends, I'm not going to have an Asian brother! Well, technically Parf is Asian but he's like Sri Lankan so it doesn't count cause he doesn't look Asian.

My sister just left so now I'm lonley :( I need to finish reading the rest of biology, study for spanish, and maybe get a head start on math. New episode of Secret Life today! Must finish reading biology before 8.

CYA L8T3R

No comments: