I hate money problems, so many opportunities but I can't even take them.
This summer:
1.) GET A JOB @ A HOTEL
2.) SUMMER SCHOOL
3.) NSLC? :(
and next number, is a trip to New York. I feel so guilty though that my sister is gonna give me $5,000 for that trip. That can buy me a car..
I still need to pay for swim too, so much money issues.
I didn't even clean my room yet, I need to clean it tomorrow morning.
Tomorrow's Goals:
1.) Read Biology Ch 29/30 & Worksheet
2.) Clean my room
Becoming older is so difficult.
So, its 404 am right now, taking a 5 hour nap is not good because now I can't fall asleep :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
1000 facebook likes
buy facebook likes
http://www.libgig.com/node/2171 http://bradpaisley.com/tour/nashville-tn-cma-fest-2011-06-09
get facebook likes get facebook likes buy facebook likes
There is a horrible virus on my computer that has taken some access away from me, I cannot do any system restores or open any anti-vir. programs. I cannot find my windows reinstall disc, is there any other hope for this computer out there?
get facebook likes facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]buy facebook likes [/url] 1000 facebook likes
Post a Comment