It's back to just me, my mama, and my dad. SO LONELY. I miss my uncle already, but he said he'll come back in about a month or two if things aren't good at home. My stomach hurts, and the Steelers won. I don't even know if I should go to school tomorrow because I cough until I like gag, and it's really disgusting. And Ms. Angus will hate me if I cough during silent reading!! At least my throat doesn't hurt anymore, but I still kind of sound like a man.
I bought a blank sim card today at the asian store, all I need to do now is activate it. I think I'm going to ask one of the guys to activate the sim card because they said they had to speak to the primary account holder! So ridiculous, so now I have to find a guy to speak for me. So hopefully everything works out tomorrow.
My room is a mess, and I haven't even finished doing my homework yet! I should really start on it. I think I will now. TRAN OUT!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment