So, I was planning to do my math homework once I woke up, but instead my mom told me to walk with her to Stater Bros. because my dad was at work. Then when we came home my dad bought us food, and we were supposed to go to church after that. But then my uncle called me and asked me if I wanted to go driving, and my dad actually let me skip out on church to go driving. I think it's because he knows I need to know how to drive just in case.
At around 12 my uncle picked me up and we went to go eat dim sum, even though I was so full already. I saw Peter and his family there, he's so big now! When we got done, he drove me up to like Costa Mesa where he lived and I went driving around his neighborhood. After an hour, he let me drive all the way home (: So i got to drive from like South Coast Plaza back to my house by myself. I love driving with my uncle because it feel like I'm actually driving, rather than going with my driving instructor and she always uses the gas/break on me.
Now the rest of the day is probably just going to be homework, homework, and more homework. Hopefully after this, my dad will let me start driving more. He's never let me go driving with him yet. I'm probably gonna stay on the computer for a little more, then start on my homework.
Goal for the day:
1. Finish 2 math assignments
2. Read 2 chapters of biology
3. Clean my room (probably not)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment