So this morning started off pretty slow, I was so tired that I fell asleep in front of my laptop yesterday night, so this morning I woke up at like 1pm. I think I would have slept longer if my dad hadn't woken me up. I spent my morning just sitting around waiting for my sister (I probably should have been doing my homework). Then after she came home we made dinner for the family because my mom is sick.
After dinner, we snuck out of the house to "go to Walmart", but then we went to go to Coldstones with Rumesh and Destiny. They took a while to get there so me and my sister went in to Walgreens, and when we came out we saw them and they hugged me. I thought it was so cute. None of my sister's boyfriends are like him, I like him the best out of the bunch, he's a keeper! So then we had Coldstones but there was no place to sit inside so we had to stand outside and eat. Then after my mom called and told us to get stuff at Walmart so we really did have to go. Rumesh and Destiny tagged along and we went shopping together. After that my parents wanted my sister to get them Little Caesars so we got them that. Then we waited for Rumesh to bring my sister his license cause he took it from her. I'm so full right now from eatting dinner, then ice cream, then pizza. I feel like I'm about to pop :(
But anywho, I love my Sri Lankan brother and sister to death! We barley met and all but they already treat me like I'm really their sister and I love it. I think we might go watch a movie next weekend (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment