Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cleansing

I need a cleansing period. My room is a huge mess, my grades are slipping, and I always put off things. The only thing that I seem to be dedicated to right now is swim.

I don't like it, have to change this right now. This weekend, I'm going to clean up my room, do all of my homework early, and spend time with my family. I need to get organized. I feel guilty for snapping at them all the time, especially when they didn't even really do anything wrong. I guess I just take my bad days out on them.

I miss my sister, I went her boyfriend's little sister's page a little earlier. She seems so down to earth, and like she doesn't really care what people think about her. She's herself and she's happy with that. At first she struck me as those asian baby girl types, even though she's not asian, she's Sri Lankan mixed with a bunch of other stuff. I havent met her yet, but I probably will soon. Their family is so different from mines. They're all so close, until the point where she was calling my sister her sister. She considers me as her "little sister" already, even though she's only a year older than me. But I'm really excited to meet her now.

I think I might go to Sadies, but I'm not sure yet.

I should get to bed, don't want to fall asleep in math! I hate Ms. Angus..

No comments: