Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sneaky

So, I spoke too soon when I tweeted saying "My dad picks me up within 30 minutes of when I call him, he loves me so much :')" He didn't pick me up from school today ): So I called Kenyth and asked him to pick me up but him and Nancy were at Fry's. Then I walked over to Jennifer's house and waited there for him to pick me up. Thank you girlfriend!!

Him and Nancy picked me up and we went home and tested his new speakers. So sad, he ended up returning it and getting another one. The rest of the day was just a lazy day and we just laid around. Then I went home, and I swear his house always makes me so sleepy!! I never want to do homework after coming home from his house.

Red Cross meeting was crazy today, so many members! Thank you for making the tshirts Kevin, they're so cute (: I'm so excited for Red Cross this year, now knowing that I'd be able to go to events and socials.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

YOU BETTER GO TO EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! INCLUDING THE BORING PRESIDENTS' MEETINGS :)