I love absolutley love Fridays. Easy even classes and the end of the week, just bundles of fun!! There wasn't a football game today, so my dad picked me up and then I cleaned my room for my cousins to sleep in. After I was done, I called Kenyth and he picked me up.
When I came over we just started to play games, thehehe. I love COD & NFSU. After we were over it, we just started recording random songs and we looked through his old music files that he made. It still melts my heart everytime I hear Jump Start (: Then I had dinner with his family, they're so adorable. When we were done with that we started making more music, then we went to Coldstones. We saw Sandy working there and she gave us a discount!! So lucky, but we didn't even finish it because she gave us a large. Then we fell asleep for an hour and then I went home (: I love Fridays, only day I can stay out until 10pm.
Goodluck to my baby and Cathy Nose on your SATS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE THANK YOU!!!!!!!! My brain's dead :(
Post a Comment