Bs'd all my homework, but I just wanted to be done with everything!! I hope she meant it when she said she doesn't grade us on our artistic ability, cause my logo's really ugly. I'm so glad Mr. V is a pushover and extended our homework due date 'til next week!
Today after school I went with Tina and Diana to Jo-ann's and saw so much Westminter students/teachers! Tina knocked over a tower of containers and Diana bumped into the teacher and ran into a rack of stuff, lols. Lucky loves me!! Tina came over and picked up her tutu, I'm so glad she likes it. After her and Diana left, I started on mine and got my outfit together. All I'm missing now is a yellow shirt, but luckily I have plenty of backup shirts I told people to bring.
I'm excited for tomorrow! Costume contest, easy classes, and spending the night with my baby <3
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment