Baby made me wake up laughing at 6 in the morning, he's so cute (: I called him at 6am to wish him good luck on his SATS, but he didn't pick up. I also set an alarm on my phone to go to Dalena's for practice which had the same ringtone as my alarm clock. So, Kenyth called me back and I thought it was my alarm so I kept "snoozing" when really I was answering the phone. I did that like three times, then on the third time he starts making really weird noises on the phone and I wake up wondering what is under my blanket and I figure out it was him, LOL.
After I woke up, I walked over to Dalena's and we had dance practice for a bit. Then after me, Dalena, Avon, and Tony just hang out after and play Never Have I Ever and Life. When Avon and Tony left, me and Dalena walked over to my house so she can see the lit book. And then we ate mussels that my mom made (: So delicious. Dalena got picked up, then my nieces/nephew comes home from their tourney and surprisingly Issac won first place in forms and second in sparring and Sarah won first in forms. They're such well-rounded kids. They know how to speak spanish, chinese, and english, they've skipped grades already, they're athletic, and they're all less than 10 years old.
I miss Issac, Sarah, Gabriella, and Isabella now that they've left ):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you ate muscles? I think you mean mussels TEHEHEHEHE that made me LOL
Post a Comment