Friday, October 30, 2009

Transformers 2

Today was a fun day, afterschool my baby picked me up and we went to Jungle Video where we got yelled at by some angry Korean lady working there, what a bizzzo. Then after that we went to 7/11 and got free slurpies and hot dogs. When we came home he wouldn't let me change out of my bumble bee costume because Nancy wanted to see me in it. After Nancy and Liz came home I was finally able to change and they gave us cream cheese won tons (: Kenyth and I watched Transformers 2. I kind of fell asleep in the middle because I was so tired, but the movie was really really good! I hated that robot girl, she made me so angry!!

When the movie was done, Kenyth started looking up directions on how to get to that place he wanted to take me but his GPS thing wasn't working. So, we ended up not going but I was totally fine with staying at home (: We got In-N-Out for dinner, hung out, and I became Nancy's model. I love his family and these kinds of days, it's a perfect way to spend my Friday nights <3

I also love my weetle lady bug!!

No comments: