Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bonfire

Today was the Red Cross bonfire and before that we went to Costco & Big Lots. I love love love Costco. Big lots, not so much. Everything's so scattered around and it's like a Walmart with less stuff. After we were done shopping, we went to the beach and started playing Around The World. Cathy and Cassie are so cute, LOL.

After a bit, Kenyth calls me and asks me to go meet his cousin Sarah because he was at her house and she lives right near the beach anyways. So he picked me up and we had to search for all purpose flour so they could bake cookies. First we tried a liquor store and CVS, but they didn't have it so we went to Pavillions and got it. Then we went to Sarah's house and it was ginormous. I saw his sisters, Kylor, and Sarah and he gave me the grand tour of the house. It was so nice!! Then me and Kenyth just stayed outside and grilled food out on the patio. The patio overlooked a lake, my goodness I want her house! Then we sat inside and ate and talked. I really love his family, but I was really shy ): I felt so gross and under-dressed.

After we were done, we headed back to the bonfire and we parked like a 30 minute walk from where the pit was so we wouldn't have to pay. When we came back I just mingled for a bit and walked to the shore with Kenyth then walked back. Then we hung out for a bit and the bonfire ended early. So, we walked back to the car and he drove me to his house and my sister picked me up.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

it's okay! worth a try