skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So then yesterday, I went to Y HAVE with Cathy, Jonathan, and Jennifer. It wasn't what I expected it to be because of what Nancy and Denise said. There were a lot of college kids and no beautiful boys. So sad, so sad. I have a video of Jennifer puttign a condom on a plastic penis! HAHHA (: The best part about it was probably listening to this lady who had HIV speak. It really surprised me because throughout the day, they were just like "You can't judge a person on their looks and tell if they have HIV or not" and it was completely true. I walked passed that lady and I just thought of her as a normal everyday average person. But then after, she got up and she told us her story about how she married a drug addict who ended up deceiving her and giving her HIV. I think she has the biggest heart ever, because she actually forgave the man and took care of him until he died. I felt really bad for her because no one accepted her, not even the pastor at her church, who told her to leave the church because he didn't want people of her kind here.
After Y HAVE, Cathy, Jonathan, and me all bussed to Fashion Island. The bus took like 30 minutes to get there though, so we went to Yogurtland. MMM (: I love their mango flavor. Then after that we went back to the bus stop and bussed there. It was so sad! I'm not supposed to spend anymore money but then Cathy found cheap, cute cardigans! And then later, we walked passed Pac Sun and we got tempted to go in, then we saw so many cute things that were on sale too. I wanted this like striped sweater, a jacket, and a backpack from there, but NO MORE SPENDING. So after we got out, we went to the Apple store so we wouldn't be tempted to buy anything else. And we took pictures!





No comments:
Post a Comment